The project is in the municipality of Salinas and consisted of two phases. During the first phase, 10 megawatts of power were installed. Our project included the excavation of ditch and pond, construction of internal roads, reinforced concrete for inverter structures and MTR battery pads, installation of PV Modules, site work of switchyard, site work of substation, asphalt pavement, erosion control, and miscellaneous works.
SITEWORK FOR 10 MW SALINAS SOLAR FARM, SALINAS
- Installation of 167,800 Jinko PV Modules in 35 working days.
- Excavation of lateral ditch and pond structure.
- Construction of Rreinforced concrete inverter pads & MTR battery pads.
- Sitework of external switchyard.
- Drainage structures and erosion control.