Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. recognizes that our most valuable assets are our employees and that they drive the business, all our employees are safeguarded through training, provision of appropriate work surroundings, and procedures that ensures protection of health and safety.
All work conducted by Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. ‘s employees will be planned to take into consideration all steps described in this policy. No task will be deemed more important than our employee’s health and safety.
Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. is firmly committed to the safety of our employees. We will do everything possible to prevent workplace accidents and we are committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees. We value our employees as human beings critical to the success of their family, the local community, and Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. Employees are encouraged to report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards encountered on the job.
All accidents/incidents (no matter how slight) are to be immediately reported to the supervisor on duty. A key factor in implementing this policy will be the strict compliance to all applicable federal, state, local, and Company policies and procedures. Failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary actions.
Because of all the above, Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. will make every reasonable effort to provide a safe and healthy workplace that is free from any potential hazards. Additionally, Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. subscribes to these principles:
- All accidents are preventable through implementation of effective Safety and Health Control policies and programs and Safety and Health controls are a major part of our work every day.
- Accident prevention is good business. It minimizes human suffering, promotes better working conditions for everyone, holds Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. in higher regard with customers and increases productivity.
- Management is responsible for providing the safest possible workplace for Employees. Consequently, management of Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. is committed to allocating and providing all the resources needed to promote and effectively implement this safety policy.
- Employees are responsible for executing safe work practices and company rules, and for preventing accidents and injuries. Management will establish lines of communication to solicit and receive comments, information, suggestions and assistance from employees where safety and health are concerned.
- Management and supervisors of Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. will set an exemplary example with good attitudes and strong commitment to safety and health in the workplace.
Our safety program applies to all employees and visitors in any way by the scope of this business. Everyone ‘s goal must be to constantly improve safety awareness and to prevent accidents and injuries. Everyone at Construcciones Jose Carro S.E. must be involved and committed to safety. This must be a team effort. Together, we can prevent accidents and injuries. Together, we can keep each other safe and healthy in the workplace.